Friday, June 15, 2007

My Cat is Better Than Your Everything


It's true. My cat rules. Don't try to argue with me on this. Definitely don't try to argue with him or he'll sharpen his claws on your calfs. Still skeptical? Here are some defining traits of this king among men, or cats....I don't think that expression was meant to cross into the animal kindgom....UNTIL NOW!


-He sleeps in the bathroom sink


-He's loyal like a dog, yet other dogs fear him


-He sprints across the yard with his back rising up like a cheetah pursuing prey


-Just because you live in a different house than me doesn't mean my cat won't find you. He's goes where he wants when he wants. Don't be surprised to find him strutting through an open window like he owns the place; he probably does own it. Read the fine print before you sign a lease from now on.

No comments: